Question
Posted by: Lu | 2010/03/09

Give up

RE: POST 3992

I dont'' know what to do anymore, I had a talk with my husband last night regarding his reversal and he keeps changing the subject, he then says I don''t do anything around the house and he has to keep asking me to do stuff and he does everything around the house so i don''t deserve anything. His part of doing everything is ordering the domestic and gardner to do everything and expects me who works a full day, does the shopping, cooks dinner and does homework and i''m not allowed me time on the weekends.
He sits on his-|-all weekend end, he''s got no work at the moment so walks around the house findign faults to blame on me that i haven''t fixed.

I''m so close to leaving him. He asked me to trim some trees on the weekend and i deliberatly ignored him as i do everything he asks and when i ask hm for something he won''t do it.

he just seems to think everytime we have an argument the next morning all is forgotten and we carry on with our lives.

Not to mention the fact that i gave him half my salary to help him and i haven''t been able to pay my own accounts.

He sounds determined to take no personal responsibilities at all Poor thing, he must be so exhausted ater giving orders to the staff who presumably you pay for. Leaving him might be a good idea, so long as you check out the financial and legal aspects in advance. Is it your place, or in his name ? Don't give him one more cent for anything. Cook for yourself, and not for him, and eat the food you buy, maybe even eating out, so he goes hungry if he can't be bothered to earn and cook, and wash up.
Tell him if there's anything he wants done around the house, to just go ahead and do it, as you are not his servant. Rather, as you pay his expenses, its more the other way around.
And Lu - he won't smell the roses - it's take too much effort, unless you cut them and brought them to his bedside.

3
Posted by: j | 2010/03/09

go.
go find an employed, loving, caring partner.
''cos you''re worth it!
good luck  -)

Reply to j
Posted by: R | 2010/03/09

WHAT THE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has no job and sits around and you must go and cut the trees? Tell him to go suck a fart!!!!!
He is lazy and now he wants to make you look the lazy one!! He has to wake up and smell the roses!!!

Reply to R