Question
Posted by: Peter | 2004/10/22

Girls :Please answer this!

Hi :
I just want 2 know how often do girls masturbate????
As they always say that all boys masturbate & some girls do.
They also always say that boys are more likely 2 masturbate then girls.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Peter,

It is thought that more males than females do masturbate and that males masturbate more often. But quite simply this varies from person to person and is not just divided down gender lines. For further information check out the sexologists page here at Health24 or you could post a question on her site.

1
Posted by: Girly Girl | 2005/09/09

To be truthful to you, most girls masturbate once a day some of my friends even masturbate until 30 times a day! Girls enjoy mastubating as much as you guys do!

Reply to Girly Girl