Question
Posted by: hook line sinker | 2004/02/04

girlpower

hi,,pls cud u give me advise on how one can make a guy fall for u hook line and sinker...we both 18...we like each other but neva ever told each other,,we jus pretend to be good frends,,and i'll talk bout all the nice guys and he talks bout all the nice girls...
the thing is that his a major playa,,,,so wat wud make a playa fall for a girl..do u ignore them or spend time with them...or wat????

Dear hls,
Personally, I don't get involved in trying to get a playa to fall for me, neither hook, nor line, and especially not sinker. So the techniques you're seeking are not part of my repertoire. But I think Juzlisen is surely right --- if he's just a playa, why are you so eager to be played ?

3
Posted by: Naz | 2004/02/04

YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE HIM FALL FOR YOU?? ACT LIKE A MAN, BE CONFIDENT AND ACT LIKE NOTHING WORRIES YOU. THATS ATTRACTIVE TO A MAN. DONT BE SERIOUS. BE A BOY IN A WOMANS BODY.

Reply to Naz
Posted by: B | 2004/02/04

I think that you play him as much as he plays you. Have you ever thought that maybe hes just acting the same as you are?
You guys are still young. You not looking for a husband.. Go out together one night and flirt with him. If he doesnt respond, start flirting with the cuttest guy you can find maybe get a snog and see how he reacts..........Hee Hee.....

Reply to B
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/02/04

why do you want him if you know he's a playa? - why give him the chance to play you? You either really like him and believe you can change him or you are just out to get your heart broken or your ego bruised. Be careful. - If he has a bad reputation as far as gorls are concerned I suggest that you are better off without him, Go find yourself a nice guy who will love and respect you for you.

Reply to Juzlisen