Question
Posted by: Small Penis | 2005/01/10

Girlfriend says i have a small penis.

I have met a beautiful girl & we stated dating.Everything has been going well for us but after our first sex encounter everything has changed.She says i have a small penis.

By the way my penis measures 13 cm when erect & when it's normal it measures 3 cm...Is my penis size normal

Please help!!!

SP, extensive research has shown that the average penis size is 13,5 –16,5 cm in length with a 10-12cm girth. The average flaccid length is 5-10cm. As you can see you have nothing to worry about and my advice would be to show this reply to her. If she still keeps on with the story, it’s time to have a close look at her and your relationship. Good luck.

5
Posted by: Small Penis | 2005/01/11

Thanks K

Reply to Small Penis
Posted by: k | 2005/01/11

The length doesn't count. I had a boyfriend 2 years ago that had such a long one - probably around 17 cm. Totally nuts. Just too long and not thick enough to satisfy. Not that I was ever insensitive enough to tell him. Plus if its too long, pain ...
Then there was my last boyfriend - waaaaay too small - again not insensitive enough to tell him - dumped him for other reasons. About 9cm erect and a width of around 2 cm. I guess that about totalls my experience - 'cept my ex-husband who's was perfectly normal.

I have heard about one guy (my cousin is a hooker) who had one almost the length of a ruler and the width of a between 4 and 5 cm. Jowser. None of the girls wanted to take him on when they saw that monster. Just be glad its not too big. I think that is far worse than being 'small'. You'll find the girl who finds your size perfect.

Reply to k
Posted by: tracy | 2005/01/11

As a woman, what sometimes makes a difference is also the width. Maybe she feels small as in narrow but not necessarly the length - which is perfectly normal.
Anyway I think she's very insensitive to say that - obviously thats what she measures relationships with. Dump her because there's nothing you can do about it and she's obviously not interested in you as a person.

Reply to tracy
Posted by: ****** | 2005/01/11

Hi, i had a girlfriend that use to tell me thats my penis is small.
We broke up at end of last year & my new girlfriends pretty happy with my penis size

Dump her if she keeps insisting that your penis is small.she must have slept with lots of other men to say that your penis is small.I read your posting in the other forum & your penis size is average...there are other guys thats have smaller penises.

Nothing to worry about...your penis is normal

Good Luck Buddy

Reply to ******
Posted by: Hey | 2005/01/11

Why do you worry? You should realize by know that we girls are envious of your appendices. By the way - how does she know what big or small? She must have a hell of an experience. I don't thing she got it from books. Makes you think? Good. Dump the bitch. And do not listen to such nonsense. EVER!!!

Reply to Hey