Question
Posted by: Dodger | 2006/11/04

Girlfriend problems

My girlfrend is angry at me bcoz I wasnt able 2 attend a spring ball at her scool. I wasnt able 2 go bcoz I had transport problems. I hav explained that to her over and over again. Ispoke to her and she said she wasnt angry but she's still hostile towards me. I still luv her a lot. What should I do?

momof3, as usual, seems to hit the nail on the head --- she may be angry at the situation, and perhaps some wasted effort on her part, rather than strictly being angry with you. Give her time to move past this

1
Posted by: Momof3 | 2006/11/04

Hi Dodger. She will be angry for awhile as she might not have had another partner and gone to alot of trouble with her hair and dress.Its not that she does not love you ,she is just hurting cause you could not make it.

Perhpas bring her some flowers or box of chocolates .Say sorry again and give her akiss saying that you really would have liked to be there but you had no transport.She might even have asked her dad to fetch you then.

Ask her if there is a way you can make it up to her.She will be hurt for awhile but eventaully she will calm down-But dont expect she will forget it.(thats seroius stuff).

Reply to Momof3