Question
Posted by: Tried | 2007/06/15

girlfriend issues

my girlfriend and i have been together for 2 years, we were both sexually inexpereienced when we met but now i feel i want to try more positions and she does not want to.Its like she doesn't feel confident enough to try other positions.She is now avoiding us getting passionate, what does one do in a situation like this one, i love her and want to sort this out,,pleaase help

OK, so there's some modest diference between you in your sexual interests and ambitions. She's probabl started avoiding passion with you for fear that you will press her towards pracices and positions that she doesn't want. If you care for her, you wouldn't want to push her to do anything distasteful to her. The problem should be very soluble by better communication bwteen the pair of you, and some compromise. Useful comments from SR

4
Posted by: Tried | 2007/06/18

Thank you again to SR and Cybershrink, your comments are really appreciated.We talked about some of the things and i feel we are heading n the right direction and realise that i was wrong to have expectations.I love her even more ....most appreciated.

To Dude: no thanx.. i did not need that kind of advise because i said clearly in my post that i Love my girlfriend.

Reply to Tried
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/18

u cud always leave her and go out with some ho that knows how to handle ur desires

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Tried | 2007/06/16

Thank you SR,i will try to sort this out

Reply to Tried
Posted by: SR | 2007/06/15

Firstly you need to ask yourself why your girlfriend is not as passionate with you anymore or why she is shying away from being intimate with you anymore. How old are you guys?

Do you guys talk about your moments of intimacy and how you are experiencing it and how she experiences it. A good time to talk about this is AFTER love making when you guys are lying in one anothers arms and very tactfully when doing so. A bad time to talk about this is BEFORE you make love or if you spring it apon her.

There could be many reasons:

1. Maybe the chemistry is not as strong anymore?
2. Maybe you just dont do it for her anymore i.e. she is not enjoying it anymore or it is awkward ?
3. Maybe you are just satisfying yourself and not being attentive to her needs?
4. Maybe she thinks you are being too demanding,selfish and maybe just using her i.e. neglecting her needs emotionally and she is starting

see if this works

Reply to SR