Question
Posted by: Just want know | 2005/11/24

Girlfriend explains a lot

My GF went out last night on a girls night out, which I cool with. But this is the second girl’s night out in a week and both times guys went with them and she tells me that it was a last minute thing and didn’t know. Anyway, after last night she mailed me everything she did and explained it. I find this weird, because she hates explain why she does things. But no all of a sudden she is explaining everything to me and tries to convince me that nothing bad happen and she didn’t enjoy the evening. I didn´t even ask her anything about the night except if she enjoyed it, but I got the full run down plus explanation. Is something going on here and she won’t tell? How could I find out with out asking?

A girls night out --- with other guys ?

10
Posted by: Tango | 2005/11/24

The lady doth protest too much! Ladies night out is just that -ladies night out. If its with other guys well, it ain't a ladies night at all.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: liggie | 2005/11/24

I agree with Cybershrink, girls night out with other guys there as well. How stupid does she think you are!

Reply to liggie
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/24

She is cheating on you.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: liggie | 2005/11/24

Just talk to her about your concerns, maybe you are worried for nothing but maybe you should just let yourself feel better by talking to her.

Reply to liggie
Posted by: Just want know | 2005/11/24

I couldn´t go both times because I was busy working and she want´s to spend time with her friends and catch up. No they are not gay. They are friends of her girlfriend. She mention that no of the guy´s are physically attracted to her friend, that she was to go out with alone. That worries me that you have two woman and two randy men along with them. Plus the guy´s stayed sober and the women trusted them to look after them, I´ve have seen man take advantage of that before. Thing is she´ll never tell me and always try to turn the attention away from the subject in hand.

Maybe I´m wrong in over reacting like this, but I don´t see it being right. She act weird all night, I ask her to sms me so that I knew she got home safely and she phoned me say how much she loves me and miss me. Then sms again after that when she got into bed.

It might just be me, I don´t know.

Reply to Just want know
Posted by: liggie | 2005/11/24

My ex once went on a guys night and saying to me that he was told no girls were allowed. I wasnt happy but i let him go, only to found out about a year later that there were girls there and that he actually slept with the one woman and never told me about it, i only found this out months after he left me for someone else who he also cheated with. Not saying that you gf did anything like him, but I would not trust it if there were men there why couldnt you have gone with?!

Reply to liggie
Posted by: Whooz | 2005/11/24

Yes I agree..no secrets are forever. But don't let her make an ass out of you. I'm a girl and when I behave the same way your GF does. I am up to mischief!! This is my honest opinion. Keep your eyes and ears open. Don't accuse her of stuff, just be the wonderfull, understanding BF, her shit will catch up with her, if she likes one of these dudes that goes on "ladies-nights" with them. ( Are they "gay?" What are they doing there, if theire not faggs!!) She won't be able too hide it forever. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but I hate it when some people think other people are so stupid they won't notice when you take them for a ride. I hope all works out for you.

Reply to Whooz
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/11/24

Girls night.....hmmmmm...why were there men there then? I would not be happy at all with the situation. Go out with you friends this weekend, give her 'space' to miss u a bit.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: liggie | 2005/11/24

I suggest you ask her why she is explaining so much when she doesnt need to? I have learnt that usually when someone explains a lot it is because they have something to hide. Maybe it is not the case but rather ask, either way you will know where you stand.

Reply to liggie
Posted by: Dev | 2005/11/24

Don't ask her a thing, she'll feel guilty herself for not asking only if she did something wrong and take your mind out of funny things as it can disturb your trust to her, maybe it was just a girls out don't worry if it wasn't time will tell, no secret are forever....

Reply to Dev