Question
Posted by: Summer | 2006/04/13

girl's masturbation

Ok, this is quite embarrassing.. how do you girls masturbate?
I'm a girl of 17 and i masturbate since i was 13. I get humid and my fingers end up full of the white liquid. However, i don't get as much pleasure as i'd like, and i've never reached an orgasm or anything like that. In sum, I don't get satisfied.

How much do i have to introduce my fingers? And what do i do with them?

Lovely answer lady nina ! And what good use, for the fingers, to type one ! If whatever you have been doing is not satisfying, I wonder why you've been doing it for 4 years. Is it perhaps that you're having that "Is this all there is ?" feeling ? ( wasn;t that a great Peggy Lee song ?)

6
Posted by: Sexologist | 2006/04/13

Ah, at last, something that desperate Kate can finally comment on. But I suppose she can because that's all she's got in life.

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/13

Rub you clit with the middle finger of your right hand in circular motions.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Summer | 2006/04/13

I know this is not a question for this forum but thought u could help.
well Jenna.. don't know, like a mixture of both. Why?

Reply to Summer
Posted by: jenna | 2006/04/13

tell me, when you smell your hands after playing with yourself, does it have a fishy smell? or cheesy?

Reply to jenna
Posted by: Clueless | 2006/04/13

Maybe you should try stimulating yourself than inserting your fingers.

Good Luck

Reply to Clueless
Posted by: lady nina | 2006/04/13

hi girl

surely you are in the wrong forum, alhou all of us know what to do with our fingers i think you need to go to the cyber doc, sex forum or even the annex

nina

Reply to lady nina