Question
Posted by: win his heart | 2004/12/23

girl wants boy

Im sure theres many of these stories out there,but anyway heres my story.
Last year i met this guy who was madly inlove with me.He phoened me constantly.The funny thing was that at that time i had a boyfriend so i never really gave this handsome boy the attention back.Then we all happened to be at a party the one night and i me and handsome ended up kissing,at this time my ex and i had broken up but were still friends,After kissing handsome i felt guilty,because i the last thing i wanted was to give him high hopes, because he really wanted to go out with me,but back then i was majorly confused.Soi started ignoring him and all his calls which kinda gave him the picture,Thing is i see him now and then and all we do is exchange hellos.But i realised that i like him so much,that i would want us to start a relationship.Somehow i have a felling that we destined to be together,and now its seems like im giving him all the attention and he gives none back because he says he ended up making a fool of himself and cant risk being foolish again.How can i get him now?The thing is im very shy and wouldnt want him to think im desperate.So males,any ideas?We both 19.

I really must be prehistoric. I can remember when love didn't involve telephones at all. Have you tried sitting down with him and talking through all this, saying twat you have said in your message here ?

2
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/23

Yep, a bit of a difficult one. The only suggestion I can give is that you print out what you have written here & give it to him. Hopefully he will come around.
Seeing as you say that you're also quite shy, I think this option may be the best for you.

In the spirit of xmas, make him feel good, & let him know how you feel. What does it matter if you look desperate if you feel you like him that much then just pocket that pride & do it. As you also say he seemed to have felt the same about you then the only thing that may stand in your way is him already having someone.

Best of luck to you,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Tiny | 2004/12/23

All I know that man have their ego's and its difficult to boost it if u took it down. Let him know how u were feeling at that time and u needed time to heal. Just go talk to him and try be as honest as u can. He wont think u are desperate, actually he ll be happy to get the answers to his UNANSWERED questions.

Its up to him to decide what to do thereafter. Just ask him out for a drink and be POLITE when u explain to him. U ll never know how he feels until u open up. Its ur duty to confront him, coz he did his share and was rejected. Its only u who can rectify the situation and confront him.

Better 2 try than not, U ll never know .

Best of luck

Reply to Tiny