Question
Posted by: ConcernedGuy | 2007/06/07

girl friend continuously release fluids

I posted this at the sexologist site. Didn't get a answer and someon sugested that I post it here. PLEASE GIVE ADVICE GYNAEDOC

Hi .,
Please help. My girlfriend says that she started experiencing funny behavior ever since we met...please help I'm starting to think that I caused something in a way and feel very concerned. Here is some background: She is 19 and a virgin. We usually just fooled around. I one day fingered her and she didn't stop the next day releasing white watery fluids (she also mentioned that it was bloody at some stage). I don't know what fluids this was. She also fingered herself two nights ago and she was still releasing this fluids today.

Is this normal? She said she doesn't release continuously but have small delays in between without having to satisfy herself.
I remember once she said it was bloody but I don’t hear that anymore….however she complains (but not as often as usual) that her vagina is still very very painful sometimes. I tough it’s because she was a virgin and very small. As she started to satisfy herself more I don’t hear that so often. My main concern is the fluids she doesn’t stop releasing. Is this something to worry about?

Please help I'm concerned. I asked her to go see a sexologist but she doesn't want to remove her clothes in front of anybody... haha anyway hope she never reads this.Please help.

ConcernedGuy

AGAIN please I"M serious with this post I need advice. Please I will even try to let her go to a doc....gonna have a battle but probably eventually go...please

anyinfo would help

1)what is the white stuff? they said in prev post its cum but don't think a woman's cum is white? anyway wasn't the sexologist's post...

Please I'm running in circles as to what is this?

On either side of the opening of a woman's vagina, there is a set of glands called the Bartholins glands. At the time that a female is sexually aroused, be it heavy petting, fingering,clitoral stimulation or even kissing etc, may cause these glands to release a clear to whitish fluid which lubricates the vaginal opening and vagina in order to 'prepare for penetration' of the vagina by the finger or penis etc. This is completely normal. A bit of blood noticed might certainly be trauma to the vaginal skin or hymen by the fingering. I think you need to reassure your partner. However, smelly or a change in colour of this discharge certainly would warrant a visit to your GP.

2
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/08

Im just wondering how much fluid is there? A woman's vagina is normal quite "wet" and especially at her most fertile time of the month ie over ovulation you will find an increase in secretions but it is normally more of a egg white consistency.

Another thing is that it could just be that when she orgasms she releases a bit of fluid, this is quite normal. Most woman release a small amt but I have read about some ladies who release quite large amounts (almost as much as the guy when he cums). I really wouldnt worry about this.

If the discharge starts to become thinck and white and the area itchy then she may have a yeast infection which is easily cleared up with meds from the pharmacy.

She may be experiencing a bit of pain due to her being a virgin, if it continues or gets worse then i would suggest she sees a gynae. The blood could also just have been her hymen breaking if she was a virgin.

I hope that this has helped you. Fluids are quite normal in a woman, I wouldnt worry too much!

Reply to Dee
Posted by: ConcernedGuy | 2007/06/07

I need to know why? this stuff don't stop! is this normal?

Just felt you couldn't get the question out of the whole SA :)

Appreciate your time

Reply to ConcernedGuy