Posted by: Paulbad | 2008/06/10

Girl doesnt know what she wants

How does a girl's head work? U date a guy for 2 months.. saying he is your everything.. then U break up saying u dont know what u want...
Then You Ignore him... and all of a sudden you SMS him agian? But you have a boyfriend who u claim to love..... but u sms your ex. You say he is your Fantasy ( seeing as u neva had sex).....

This is what happened to me.. ? A girl is doing this with me..

How does she not know what she wants? she is 22..... I am 28. I love her dearly ....

I know most u will say I must move on.... but I still have such strong feelings for her...

Even Sigmund Freud at one stage admitted he couldn't understand what women want. But in the situation you describe, I'd avoid her and ignore the SMS etc. Until she can make up her mind and be consistent, she'd be a lousy partner anyway. She sounds like 22 / going on 14. She has a lot of growing up to do ; move on. Love is not to be explained, but we don't have to accept the invitation every time it happens

Posted by: sideways | 2008/06/11

Run like the wind my friend. She is clearly immature and not looking for a serious bond with you. She is playing the field, using you and keeping all her options open. She is contacting you to make sure you are available for her if or when she wants you? Perhaps you are not in love with her as you are in love with the idea of being in love. You must know that you deserve better and try move on. Start by ignoring her and her attempts to contact you. Good luck

Reply to sideways
Posted by: devils advocate | 2008/06/10

You love her, because he cant have her...

Reply to devils advocate
Posted by: police | 2008/06/10

She's a kid,please try to find someone a little bit of ur age like 25years or so...

Reply to police
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/06/10

She is just playing with your feelings maybe she is scared of commitment, Let go of her for a while see what she does when she realises that you not willing to play her games eventually you will know if she loves you too or wants to be with you.She is still young & is unfairly keeping you on a string.

Reply to butterfly
Posted by: Paulbad | 2008/06/10

one question.. why do I love her so much?

Reply to Paulbad
Posted by: kb | 2008/06/10

Run as fast as you can.......
She is the hurt type.

Reply to kb
Posted by: hotspot | 2008/06/10

She is confused. She obviously wants to have her options open... keeping a carrot dangling in front of your nose in case her present boyfriend doesnt work out. Or maybe they are having problems and she is keeping you on her bench. You are right, move on!

Reply to hotspot
Posted by: ben | 2008/06/10

typical behaviour of some girls of that age. not much you can do, they need to grow up.

Reply to ben