Question
Posted by: Kate | 2007/03/05

Ginseng & Ginko

I have been taking a mulit vitamin with ginseng & ginko in it (Centrum performance). About a week after i had been taking the vitamins i starting to experiance anxiety attacks, also heart palpitations and heachaches. I had a runny stomache too every day. I'm am a healthy 23 year old female. All in all i have been feeling very strange and unwell. The only thing i can think of is maybe it is from the ginseng & ginko? I have read up on the internet about it's side affects and they seem to similar things i have been experiancing. In your opinion do you think that this could have been caused by the vitamins??

Dear Kate,
yes, I think you should rather use the plain multivitamin.

2
Posted by: Kate | 2007/03/05

thank you!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Nel | 2007/03/05

Possibly. Try a different multi-vitamin like centrum - without all these herbal supplements in them

Reply to Nel