Question
Posted by: Patron | 2005/11/26

Giddy

Doc, I am a 37 yr old woman,during my periods I've noticed that there are moments which i feel giddy or light headed and this happens only at that time of the month. Could I be lacking something if so what should I take in my diet or do i have to take vitamins, thanks

Patron, it might be that you’re anaemic due to an iron deficiency, but taking something without knowing what the problem is may be dangerous. The best would be to see your doctor and have him make sure of the cause and then take the appropriate treatment. Good luck.