Question
Posted by: hi | 2008/01/15

G.I. LEAN

HI,

HAS ANY ONE USED GI LEAN FAT BURN DROPS? WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?

Dear Hi
I trust that the other Readers are giving you feedback on their experiences with G. I. Lean Fat Burn drops. Check the label of this product to see if it contains ephedrine, pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine, which can be can be potentially harmful. These components can cause a long list of negative side-effects (dependence, addiction, tremors, insomnia, palpitations, irritability, psychotic reactions, etc). These products have been banned in many countries because of their negative side-effects, which include addiction and dependence. Rather be sensible and lose the weight with a balanced, energy-reduced diet and aerobic exercise.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/11/05

HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR A MONTH AND I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING FATIGUE, HEADACHE, JOINT PAINS, AND IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT, U WUD EXPECT TO HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY AND LOOSE ATLEAST SOMETHING, BUT MY WEIGHT IS STILL THE SAME.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/01

Hey guys, lets go for it. GI \Lean is the best

Posted by: FAT ASS | 2008/01/24

I really want to now where can I buy GI LEAN fat drops, because I want to loose weight and 20kg is a lote to loose

Reply to FAT ASS
Posted by: Smiley | 2008/01/17

I am looking for a good low GI diet to follow: Can anyone recommend.

Reply to Smiley