Question
Posted by: Cabby | 2007/03/27

GI lean

I am on the detox diet. I have completed the detox three days ago. But i am battaling with diarhhea

Is this normal?

Dear Cabby
It could be that if you suddenly increase your dietary fibre intake or ingest only fruit juices, etc, then this could upset your tummy. If the diarrhoea continues for longer than 2 days then I would suggest that you take Imodium or consult your dr just to make sure that you don't have an infection that requires antibiotics to stop the diarrhoea (this would of course not be due to the standard detox diet mentioned on this Website that encourages you to either have only liquids for 2 days or to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables). Make quite sure that you drink plenty of isotonic drinks (buy Game and dilute it more than usual and drink it cold to replace lost water and salts, or purchase a rehydration mixture at the chemist).
Hope you soon feel better

1
Posted by: Juice | 2007/03/27

lol!

Reply to Juice