Question
Posted by: Cassy | 2008/07/21

GI

I asked you before if it' s okay to eat Sasko' s Low GI Soy and Linseed whitebread. Today I found Sasko Low GI Wholewheat brown bread. Would it be better to eat this bread rather than the white bread?

Dear Cassy
These white breads that have practically the same composition as their brown equivalents have been designed to provide the public who don't like the taste or appearance of brown bread with all the benefits of the brown bread without the colour. I believe they say "Best of both" in their ads, so that is what you are getting and it is up to you to decide which one you like best. The nutritional benefits are very similar.
Enjoy