Question
Posted by: mike | 2007/03/28

gf/sex

at first our relationship was great, then she was insecure about about my exes who i was friiends with.then i deleted them, then friends, even my best friend she was jealous and insecure. And my best friend is a lesbian. Now most of the time we fight about my friends. She has few friends 1 or 2 and i have 13 . i communicate to my friends and gf on mxit. but when she has school and has to go to bed early.im supposed to go and forget about my friends. She deleted her friends and became anti social. Now i suggest relationship counselling. she will only go when i go. but its impossible due to the fact im started a job . what do i do. i thought maybe sex would make the relationship how it was . full of love and fun. not insecurities and jealousy and fights

She sounds very insecure and of low self-esteem, and as though she is expecting an unwholeseomely exclusive and lonely relationship. Counselling would make good sense --- and if it is to be relationship counselling of course you would both need to take part. Surely there must be some time available for you to join the counselling as well as doing your job ? Sex won't solve the relationship problem, and may well complicate it
Relationship counselling with one of the pair missing, is like bacon and eggs with no bacon. Or eggs

4
Posted by: Annelize | 2007/03/29

She's a child, if you can't live with it, why are you dating someone that is still in school? What else do you expect? If you are not in a long term relationship or if you're at least not at the point of getting married I don't see why on earth you would want to go for relationship councelling.

Reply to Annelize
Posted by: Maria | 2007/03/28

If your gf is still at school and you have started a job, you are at very different places in your lives even though your age difference is only 3 years. It is also unlikely that this relationship will be longterm or lead to marriage, given your ages and the fact that you live far apart. I don't think sex is a good idea, for a variety of reasons. Before you even consider it you should think seriously about where this relationship is going. Are you and your gf better people because you are in a relationship? Is it worth it if it makes you both unhappy?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: mike | 2007/03/28

im 21 .,my gf is 18

Reply to mike
Posted by: Maria | 2007/03/28

How old are you and your girlfriend?

Reply to Maria