Question
Posted by: nn | 2007/08/06

Gf dumped me

My girlfriend has dumped me. I cannot stay even for a minute without thinking about her. I feel that she used me for cash and when she wanted anything I bought for her.I thought it was love and we did have sex. My point is that she has did bad things in so many ways but i still love her. I never do anything to hurt her and she was someone I thought I could trust. Even I dont trust her I still love her.

There is nothing worth loving in a woman who behaves like that. Most probably, you are still in love with the woman you thought she was, rather than the mercenary and uncaring woman she proved herself to be. Take your time and prepare to move on ; it will stop feeling so raw, sooner than you may imagine right now

3
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/08/07

Ag shame, know how you feel, but you'll get over it in time, promise :-)

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Joe | 2007/08/06

Was in the same situation a few weeks ago...went thru all the hurt...the ignorances...the silent treatment...did not get an answer as to why we broke up(after 6 yrs)...I felt hurt...deeply hurt 'cause I still loved her and she just dumped me..

On Saturday my friend was shot dead and yesterday she foned me to sympathise...We spoke for about an hour...exactly three weeks has passed and we've been ignoring each other for three weeks...never got any closure or answers as to why I was dumped....But anyhow yesterday she invited me over..I went and there she was...a total crying machine.....
We had a good chat...I told her 'bout my promotion at work and how life was treating me since she dumped me...I told her that no matter what life goes on...& she begged me to take her back saying that she can't be without me and she doesn't know what made her to dump and that there was no-one else involved...she just needed space...I told her that she decided to end it not me and she has to live with the consiquences and decisions she made...She cried uncontrollably...until I left...she saw me with two of my friends...women...that made her even more angry...
She foned me again yesterday eve telling me how sorry she is and how she wants to be with me...& guess what???I told her that I'll tell her when Im ready for another go at our relationship.

So now the ball is in my hands...she is waiting on me to make up my mind...

I managed to move on in my life...So just be patient...TIME HEALs

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Dee | 2007/08/06

Love, trust and respect - move hand in hand. The one cannot be without the other. Face it as a women I know there are many users out there - Women who use a man to get staff like money ext. I know this is hard but do your best and forget her, find someone that will love, trust and respect is worth it

Reply to Dee