Question
Posted by: Moedeloos | 2003/01/30

gewig verloor

Ek het in Nov'02 baie hard begin oefen.Was 96 kg.Nou is dit all end of jan'03 en ek het slegs 6 kg's verloor.Ek eet baie gesong en het suiker en vet total uit my dieet gehaal.Ek oefen baie hard elke dag en wil graag weet waarom ek so lank neem om gewig te verloor.Ek moet volgens my lengte (1.75m) +-76 kg's wees.Help ASB.

HI there

Please don't be despondent.
You should aim to lose no more than 0.5 - 1kg per week. You have lost 6kg in about 11 weeks, which is absolutely fine. No doubt, most of that weight loss is fat, which is just what you want. That weight didn't appear overnight, so don't expect to lose it all so quickly. Keep up what you are doing and in a few months time - you will be feeling great.

WELL DONE SO FAR!