Question
Posted by: av | 2004/01/20

gewig en sent verlies met huidige oefen

Ek wil graag sent. verloor en soepel word veral by my bobene en agterstewe.
Ek oefen 45min op my trapmeul wat 6km/h loop en ry 2.5 km fiets vyf keer per week sal dit help

Of course it will help - any form of exercise will do something for you, and walking and cycing are both very effective for weight loss. Now, apart from the type of exercise you are doing, it is also important to consider the intensity. Many people make the mistake of exercising at too low an intensity, which often means that changes take a really long time to happen. ONe thing that you could try is to break your 45 min walk down into shorter intervals, such as 4 minutes, where you walk a little quicker than you normally would. So, you would walk for 4 minutes at a brisk pace, then walk for 1 minute very slowly (the speeds could be about 7 or 8km/h for the 4 minute interval, and 4 km/h for the 1 minute recovery interval. I think that this would help in your improvements in fitness and weight loss.