Question
Posted by: KK | 2008/07/15

Getting pregnant after a miscarrage

Hi;

I have been trying to get pregnant after a miscarrage, but with the anxiety I ended up having anxiety attacks and I was on medication (anti depressant) I was 8 weeks when I had a miscarrage, I am still trying to get pregnant. Sometimes I wish there was a pill I could drink and do it then get pregnant.

Pls assist.

You don't say how long you have been trying, but you should persist and try timing intercourse around your ovulation time.

3
Posted by: jeane | 2008/07/16

i had 'n miscarraige at 18 weeks - also on anti depressants now, Cipralex after getting anxiety attacks. According to my gynie, it is safe to use when pregnant, so I'm going to keep using them to cope. Good luck!

Reply to jeane
Posted by: stormy | 2008/07/16

am so sorry i had a miscarriage in feb this year at 9 weeks i know how it feels. but try to work out your ovulation days and try during that time.

best of luck

Reply to stormy
Posted by: EHT | 2008/07/15

I am so sorry to hear about your miscarraige. Hope you do fell preggies soon.
About the pil..... I would buy it in a split second(trying for two years)

Baby dust to you.

Reply to EHT