Posted by: smileyface :-) | 2009/03/05

getting pregnant


trying to fall pregnant but having very irregular periods and not sure if i am ovulating, pls could you send me a few names of tablets that can be purchased at a chemist that will help regulating my period and ensuring ovulation.

many tahnks and kind regards :-)

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You need to see a doctor to assess whether you are ovulating. You cann ot buy any of these tablets over the counter.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Trying too! | 2009/03/05

Hi smileyface :-), please see a gynae as they are the only ppl able to assist you with getting you to ovulate more often, my doctor has put me on utrogestan in order for me to conceive as i had around 55 - 60 day cycles. Most ovulation meds are only prescribed by gynae as they can tell you which is more effective for your body.

Reply to Trying too!

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.