Question
Posted by: orkut | 2007/03/11

Getting Pregnancy

I had sex with my gal.... I am sure i have cummed inside her... is there any chance where a pre cumm can bring pregnancy in her

Expert ImageTeen expert

wear a condom its the only way to prevent your sperm entering her body and risking pregnancy.

to be honest i suggest you educate yourself about sex and sexual relationships before having them - otherwise you run the risk of facing very serious consequences.

the legal age for sex in rsa is 16 years old

1
Posted by: G-Dad | 2007/03/12

You should always practice safe sex, what if one of you are infected with HIV or Herpes.

Yes even if you pulled out, pre cumm can still carry sperm and is far too risky, practise safe sex for your own sake, South Africa is one of the countries with the highest HIV rate in the world, do not become another statistic.

Reply to G-Dad