Question
Posted by: Rox | 2007/05/28

Getting Help

Hi there,

Where does one get professional and reasonably priced help for depression and anxiety. Not on medical aid and cannot afford the local pschologist's rate of R 475 a session but I'm gonna crack soon if I don't get some sort of support.

Any suggestions..????

RMC and helper are right. Check out what can be available through your local hospiral or nearest medical school, and try the support group

2
Posted by: helper | 2007/05/28

Try the
Depression and Anxiety Group helpline:
(011) 783 1474/6
One way i used was sites like this and reading the answers because believe it or not - normal everyday help is sometimes better than the professionals.

Reply to helper
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/28

try the local hospital as an outpatient or the local university.

Reply to RMC