Question
Posted by: Mands | 2006/07/28

Getting back together

I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years as even though I still loved him very much I just wasnt in love with him. It hurt him so so so much and it still does... I was so numb when we broke up and so glad to be single that I was really insensitive and did not understand how depressed he was feeling. About 2 months ago I realised how much i love, adore and miss him. He is still very in love with me but has a girlfriend who he says he will never love as much as he loves me. Do i tell him how I feel and maybe have another relationship with him or do i leave it and maybe give him the chance to finally fall in love with someone else?

A, I understanding this --- after 2 years, you decided that you like him a lot, but don't love him, so you broke up ? And now, having seen how much this breakup hurt him, you have decided that you adore him ? I'm inclined to agree with anon, that it sounds as though you felt more positive about him once you discovered that he had a new gf. Maybe he deserves to be left in peace with a more peaqceful; and stable relationship there ?

1
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/29

Is it due to the fact that he now has another girlfriend that you just realised how much you love him and want him back?

Let go, let him be and move on.

Reply to anon