Posted by: Nikki | 2008/08/15

Gettiing pregnant

I had my Periods on the 28July-2Aug.

Then i had sex yesterday.

Is it possible to get pregnant?

Dear Nikki

In general ovulation and therefore fertility can occur anytime between days 8 and18 of a cycle and should you have had intercourse in that window period possibility of conception does exist.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

Posted by: seko | 2008/08/15

Good day .
I had a cone biopsy(llets ) in May ,because my papsmear diognosed abnormal cells .I was preparing for an IVF before the diagnosis was done.The llets was done ,but I want to know how long one should wait until we continue again or after how long should I go for another pap to determine whether the cells are normal again.I was told it was a stage 3 (abnormality with the cells.)

Reply to seko