Posted by: Man | 2008/10/10

ek is 7 jaar getroud en is nog net so verlief op my vrou soos toe ons ontmoet het en is onyndig lief vir haar in die eerste paar jaar was die sex baie en ongelooflik maar nou is dit dood hoekom ?

I am sorry but my Afrikaans is not good enough to reply to you, but I did understand your question.

It is quite common that in the beginning of relationship women may have a greater interest in sex and possibly be less inhibited in sex than her 'default' position would be. This is due to chemicals in the brain which are released in the beginning of a relationship - amongst other things they result in slightly higher testosterone levels in women which may account for higher sex drive. Unfortunately due to a cruel trick of nature these changes are temporary and after a while (between 6months - 4 years) she returns to a more 'normal level'.

In addition to these changes (which are nobody's fault), there may be other changes (in you or her, your lives) that mean that her libido has taken even a bigger knock. It is important to make sure that you are both satisfied with the relationship - this includes asking her for feedback about how she feels/anything she'd like to improve, and likewise, you give her feedback and discuss what you would like to improve. Do this very gently!

When it comes to discussing the differences in sexual needs (which is VERY common) I always encourage both partners to be willing to understand what it is like for the other partner and then come to some middle ground / a negotiated compromise. It would be unreasonable for her to expect you to operate like her - perhaps try to explain to her in non-sexual terms (e.g. If I say to you when you are thirsty/hungry that I can do without a cup of tea/chocolate cake/whatever therefore so should you, how would you feel? Sexual hunger is similar). This is not to say that you should always get your way either, but I imagine it would do the relationship some good if there were some element of flexibility.

Posted by: A.F | 2008/10/10

waar mmar wanneer pas dit hulle regtig ooit

Reply to A.F
Posted by: Lady man | 2008/10/10

Shit happens.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: issy | 2008/10/10

Mrs palmer and her five daughters help my gewoonlik uit.

Reply to issy
Posted by: issy | 2008/10/10

Tell me about it. Hulle is ook net lus wanneer dit hulle pas.

Reply to issy
Posted by: man | 2008/10/10

maar wat om te doen dis die vraag want n man het drange

Reply to man
Posted by: Kems | 2008/10/10

troue koek en goue koors ...

Reply to Kems
Posted by: issy | 2008/10/10

Dude, ek dink baie mans sit met jou probleem. Al wat die doc gaan se is dat daar dalk onderliggende probleme is met julle verhouding. Dalk iets met jou of iets met haar. Maar ek dink dit is iets met vroumense te doen. Hulle se mos, die vinnigste sex killer is trou koek.

Reply to issy