Question
Posted by: Peter | 2004/10/21

Get pregnant when your'e still a virgin?

Good day!

I and my girlfriend fooled around one night. She is still a virgin. I just want to know if I’ve only put in the tip of my penis but pulled out before I have ejaculated if she could get pregnant.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Peter,

well strictly speaking your girlfriend is no longer a virgin if your penis entered her vagina. Given that you did not ejaculate it is highly unlikely that she will fall pregnant.

However, in future please use a condom even if you are only 'fooling around' as one thing can lead to another and its better to be safe.

4
Posted by: Zoe | 2005/08/02

Yeah, 'Bad Move' go easy on him, he's worried. you can bet that had already occured to him, so why rub it in?

Reply to Zoe
Posted by: Expierence | 2004/10/21

Peter, you must ignore your hormones it could get you in alot of trouble (I know).

It doesn't matter whether you are a virgin or not, it depends from person to person, but the chances of your girlfriend getting pregnant is 0,01%. But please wear protection. I know it spoils the fun u dont want her pregnant right? See how worried you are now? And shame on you for wanting to cum the first time you slept with her!!

Reply to Expierence
Posted by: Peter | 2004/10/21

I know that was a bad move, I only wanted to know if she could get pregnant?

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Bad move | 2004/10/21

Why in this world of AIDS and other STD's were you not wearing protection? Even if you were only fooling around!

Reply to Bad move