Posted by: steve | 2010/08/11

get help

The most common reply to questions on this forum is ''go with your partener to counciling''. My wife (and i am sure most partners) would refuse as they dont believe they need help
Now what ?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

please view for alternative steps / processes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/11

Steve, maybe you should try writing her a letter. There are sites you can google that will tell you exactly how to write such letters. You should keep the tone positive. Say somethings like :"  You know, I have loved you for ...... years and i love you even more today than ever before. I think you have developed in to a very sexy woman and it hurts me that you do not want to make love with me. There is nobody alive i want more than you. You do not believe we have a sexual problem, but I do and I would appreciate if you would only consider going to just one session with me. " 

I hope this gives another idea of what you can do. I also hope that other members of this forum will be able to give some ideas,

I am glad you brought this up, it would be interesting to see all the responses.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/11

please view for alternative steps / processes

Reply to sexologist

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.