Question
Posted by: prorunner | 2007/03/14

get a condition and lose fat

I want to learn much information about your running programs.I can run beginner and intermeiate levels.In the main time i want to lose 5 or 6 kilos.my question is can i try advenced running programe(in the site) for lose fat and get condition?

Absolutely, the only thing that would ever prevent that is your current level of fitness. So you would have to look at where you are now, and where the advanced programme begins. But considering that you are able to do the intermediate, then the advanced should not pose too much of a challenge, especially if you go back a few weeks and start nearer the beginning. YOu'll see that the early weeks of the advanced are quite similar to the later weeks of the intermediate, so in a way, you are already on the advanced, you now just need to build up the distance according to the programme. And I'm sure you can do it, so I say go for it!!!

Ross

1
Posted by: prorunner | 2007/03/23

thank you Ross

Reply to prorunner