Question
Posted by: Suzy | 2008/01/22

Gericomplex

I experienced blurred vision yesterday afternoon whilst doing grocery shopping. It was terrifying and I tried pushing the trolley as hard as I could whilst breathing deeply to make it go away. I also coughed deliberately to force oxygen into my head (not that it helped). I'd eaten so it wasn't a 'low' and I didn't feel faint. I just felt as if I was outside my own body and everything was blurred. My Doctor has put me on Gericomplex and yesterday was day 2 on them. Do you think they could have caused this reaction?

Dear Suzy
No I doubt if it was the Gericomplex –which can cause high blood pressure and low sugar, but rather tell your doctor about this. He needs to exclude a transient ischemic attack (TIA) , a type of “temporary stroke”

1
Posted by: Debbie | 2009/02/01

Hi Doc,

I have a rather severe case of glandular fever and have been prescribed Gericomplex to help me with the symptoms. I am 41 and Female. My question is what side-effects can i expect from the Gericomplex?

Debbie

Reply to Debbie