Question
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/07

George Twiglit?? :)

"If someone did have a go at George Twiglet, it could be awfully hard for em to cause noticeable brain damage. I wonder if the American Eagle will succumb to Bird Flu ?"

I couldn't help but cut and paste that last bit of your response........ I am in hysterics.... People passing my office think I am going crazy... hehehe.. if only they new I am ALREADY crazy...

Thanks for the good laugh... I'm sure some others might have missed this response... so just had to repost it... hope you don't mind.............

What can I say ? its important to keep these guys in perspective, isn't it ?

1
Posted by: carol | 2005/12/07

yeah that one gave me the giggles too.

Reply to carol