Posted by: slu | 2008/10/30

Genitals shifted

Hi! i realised that my genitals have shifted from its position.They are now positioned where they normally sit when they experience a pain which is below the concern is,would i be a ble to concieve children when i have sex?how bad is the situation when the genitals have been dispositioned.Sometimes they tend to create a movement where they want to return to their position,but i guess it won' t be possible since the path to their position is very small. please advice.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Slu

It is not uncommon or abnormal for the testicles to be mobile within in the scrotal sac and this is dependent on several external and internal factors. However should the testicles enter the inguinal canal either completely or partially this is an abnormal situation referred to as retractile testes. While for most it should not cause any long-term problems, the problem of pain, torsion (twisting) and minor semen analysis abnormalities can be expected. It is best to discuss this with the urologist and have him evaluate the extent of the problem.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.