Question
Posted by: DESPERATE | 2005/11/21

GENITAL WARTS

HI DOC, I'VE GOT WHAT APPEARS TO BE GENITAL WARTS, TOO EMBARRSED TO HAVE THEM CHECKED OUT, BEEN READING ABOUT THEM, ITAPPEARS TO ME MY OPTIONS ARE, FREEZE THEM OFF MYSELF, OR TRY LAMISIL, WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF FREEZING THEM MYSELF, COULD LAMISIL HELP ME?
PLEASE DOC, IM DESPERATE!

Desperate, Lamisil won’t work. How do you intend freezing them off by yourself? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: DESPERATE | 2005/11/23

THERES A PENCIL TYPE 'WART STICK', YOU CAN BUY AT THE CHEMIST, I THINK IT'S MEANT FOR BODY WARTS, THE TRICK WOULD BE TO LET IT GET IN CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
IN THEORY I WOUL VASILINE IN THE AREA, THEN USE A COTTON BUD TO REMOVE THE VASILINE FRON THE WART, APPLY THIS PENCIL TO THE WART. RISKS I WOULD IMAGINE ARE CONTACT WITH SENSITIVE SKIN, LEADING TO MAYBE AN INFECTION. BUT LIKE I SAY, I'M DESPERATE AND THIS ISNT GOING TO GO AWAY ON ITS OWN. IF THERE'S A SERIOUS RISK IM MISSING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WANT TO GO FOR IT AS SOON AS I GET THE BALLS(EXCUSE THE PUN)

Reply to DESPERATE