Question
Posted by: anon | 2004/11/30

genital wart or pimple

what exactly does a genital wart look like? Does it have pus in it and it it painful?I have a little bump which appeared a few days ago which is very small and hard but does not appear to contain pus. Could it just be a pimple or does this sound like something more serious. It is not painful at all - except when I tried to scratch it off. I dont want to overreact.

It is very difficult to say without examining you. A` wart looks like a wart on the hand. If in doubt, see your doctor.

5
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/12/01

Mine is exactly the same as Hmmm. I use tea tree oil which seems to help but they always come back and it is so embarrassing

Gynae Doc - Please help

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Hmm | 2004/11/30

I also have them from time to time, although mine is not painful to start off with but then gets bigger with yellow stuff in it. When you squeeze it, it hurts terribly until it pops and the stuff comes out. It then heals within a day and leaves no scares, etc. I think mine is more like a pimple thing, it is also more on the outside lips

Doc help!!!

Reply to Hmm
Posted by: Frustrated | 2004/11/30

Guys, I also have the same thing. I destroyed the first one, then the second appeard. I have cut it and now I have the third one, S***t this thing is making me go NUTS.

Reply to Frustrated
Posted by: anon | 2004/11/30

Exactly how big is yours? And does it get bigger or just go away? Is yours painful?

Reply to anon
Posted by: Concerned | 2004/11/30

I have exactly the same thnig and I know ti is not an STD

Reply to Concerned