Posted by: Glenton | 2009/08/18

Genital Ward

Hi there

I have genital wards and its been two years. They start to irritate me. I made blood test and I' m HIV negative. Is there a treatment available for them for males? My galfriend had them, she' s treating them and they are healing.



Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

It is really important that they receive some attention because if you continue to have unprotected with your girlfriend, you could reinfect her - and the HPV virus (that which causes these warts) has been associated with cervical cancer! Unfortunately you can not get rid of the virus that causes these warts, but the warts themselves can either disappear themselves, or be removed. You are best having a medical practitioner assist you with this - he/she may prescribe creams or cryogenic (freezing) therapy as possible ways to remove the warts.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.