Question
Posted by: babu | 2003/12/02

genital herpes

What are my chances of having a healthy baby if I have genital herpes?

Does my condition mean that I should refrain from having sex in future (although still protected sex)?

HOW DOES ONE DEAL WITH THIS SICKNESS?

Herpes will not affect the fetus during pregnancy. If you have active herpes at the time of delivery, this could be a problem, but the answer would be to have a caesarean section.
If you have herpes there is a risk of transfer to your partner, so you would need to discuss this. For more information you could look at the website www.herpes.com