Question
Posted by: Koketso | 2007/12/13

Genetic Herpes

I appear one or more bumbs/blister on my vigana when i am about to go to menstrution. Just after the menstrution is very itching. I have somehow contacted the Doctors several time but told me to not worry because this is been happening of almost seven years now. My friend thinks that this it might cause by the painkillers tables because since i started menstrution i have been experience period pain and i cound'nt bear them so i always take painkiller during menstrution period. I know this may not be that serious but i just want to know the really cause of this and if it is possible for them to stop appearing. The doctor did not explain what cause this but only told me to not worry as this is not serious and he assure me that i have nothing to worry about. I am just worried that maybe i wont able to conceive.

There are a number of causes for 'sores' premenstrually. These include infected hair follicles or sweat glands and thrush. Herpes does not typcilaly occur only at the time of a period. The only way to know what the cause is in your case is for a doctor to examine you at the time that you have the bumps.