Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/11

Genetal Warts

I just read through some of the information about this type of the deseace. I have read that this might lead to penis cancer!
Would you recommend that i go see the doctor for some test, for cancer?
my second question is that: My wife is pregnant, and with her hormones at pick, due to her situation, her sex drive is very high, should we discontinue having sex, since i suspect that i might be having genital warts?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Anonymous
If you suspect that you have genital herpes you should use a condom to protect your wife and yes, see a doctor for treatment as soon as possible. You don't have to test for cancer, penis cancer is usually very visible with a raisedlump or redness or a sore on the penis - just watch the skin for any signs of problems.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.