Posted by: Elanor | 2006/07/27

Genetal Warts

I have found warts on at my pubic hair aria.I know for a facts this was due to a relation ship I had with a guy for 6 years and only from oral sex.(He had one on his hand)
I have used some stuff that I put on that I got from the pharmacy put has no sucessfull results.
My only Question is should I go to a qynae or dermatologist to remove?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

A gynaecologist.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: November | 2006/07/31

Hi Elenor,
I had the same problem and my doctor prescribed Aldara Cream and it also gets rid of the virus and not just the warts.Its the only and best cream for genital warts.

Reply to November
Posted by: X | 2006/07/28

Is this elanor from pe?

Reply to X
Posted by: Sue | 2006/07/28

Genital Warts are an STD, so you would need to go to your gynae who can laser them off. I'm not sure how you figure it was casued from oral sex because your partner had a wart on his hand??
It is not quite the same as having a wart on your hand or foot, it is a sexually transmitted disease that is passed by having sex.

Reply to Sue

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.