Question
Posted by: Elanor | 2006/07/27

Genetal Warts

I have found warts on at my pubic hair aria.I know for a facts this was due to a relation ship I had with a guy for 6 years and only from oral sex.(He had one on his hand)
I have used some stuff that I put on that I got from the pharmacy put has no sucessfull results.
My only Question is should I go to a qynae or dermatologist to remove?
Thanx

A gynaecologist.

3
Posted by: November | 2006/07/31

Hi Elenor,
I had the same problem and my doctor prescribed Aldara Cream and it also gets rid of the virus and not just the warts.Its the only and best cream for genital warts.

Reply to November
Posted by: X | 2006/07/28

Is this elanor from pe?

Reply to X
Posted by: Sue | 2006/07/28

Genital Warts are an STD, so you would need to go to your gynae who can laser them off. I'm not sure how you figure it was casued from oral sex because your partner had a wart on his hand??
It is not quite the same as having a wart on your hand or foot, it is a sexually transmitted disease that is passed by having sex.

Reply to Sue