Question
Posted by: Christa | 2008/01/11

General Questions

I would like to find out, during the last week my legs, feet and hands started swelling terribly. I have always had a water retention problem and are taking medication for that since I was about 22, I am now 51. However, it was never like this. My stocmach also swells and I am constipated also a problem I had for some time, My tongue swells in my mouth and sometimes my mouth is so dry that I cannot speak. I am very tired and has even fallen asleep whilst driving although it is just for a second or 2. I drink a lot of water and do not follow a diet but try to eat healthy. Since March 2007 I have gained 14 kg and it is rapidly increasing. I would like to know who will be the right specialist to see regarding my stomach. I have gone for blood test for my thiroid, kidneys and the rest and will have the results by Tuesday next week.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Glad to hear you went for the test, because this would suggest to us what is going on. Keep me updated.

rEgards
Dr Debbie