Posted by: health conscious | 2011/05/26

General checkup


Just needed some advice on getting a general physician checkup.Do normal GP do this or must one go to a specialist.The organs that I want to have checked are heart and brain mainly.I''m a bit concerned about the brain as I''ve heard excessive cellphone usage etc. can cause tumours,how true this is I''m not sure.Also want the heart checked out.I''m a 32 year old male and exercise at least 1,2 times a week for more than 45 minutes each time.My time is high carbs and I generally don''t eat many sweet/savoury food.However I don''t drink much water at all and don''t have a lot of fruit.I occassionally have vegetables in the form of salad or with a meal.Please advise as best as possible.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

You can consult a GP for a full examination. He/she will be able to refer you for special tests if necessary.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.