Question
Posted by: jinx 2 | 2009/01/23

GENERAL

Hi there,
I posted a challenge I had about my husband, 18 years together etc. The only person that gave me sound advice was CS. Its absolutely amazing how people always jump to the conclusion that a man is having an affair. In my case it was not - my husband is going thru mid life crisis. So everyone else just assumed it was an affair - now we all know assumptions is the mother of all screw ups!!! .

Thanks for the compliment. If JUmping to Conclusions was an Olympic Event, I know many people who could win a GOld Medal