Question
Posted by: Stephane | 2006/07/30

gender reassignment programs

hi, im a 19 y/o male who has finally gotten the go-ahead for gender reassignment. i was hoping u could refer me to a specialist or physician in the Pta area with whom i can consult on this matter, or atleast give me advice on how to go about starting treatment as soon as possible?

Thanx :) !!

PS: feel free to share my personal info
with whomever u think appropriate.

The people who would usually be involved with this would be Gynae Endocrinologists. I don't know anyone specific in Pretoria who deals with gender reassignment, but I would suggest that you phone the Academic Hospital and speak to one of the endocrinologists.

1
Posted by: brenda | 2006/07/31

you can also have a lookat the transgender advisor at H24's experts

Reply to brenda