Question
Posted by: Curious | 2003/03/14

Gender of baby

Hi!
As per interesting articles I have read, they state the following: When you are having sex during ovulation chances are better for having a boy as the male sperm cells are 'faster swimmers'. If you have sex a day or 2 before ovulation chances are better in having in girl as the 'female sperm cells' have endurance, and live longer in the womb! My question thus, based on this scenario:
My last date of starting menstruation: 09 February. In which period, under normal circumstances would I have been ovulating?

When you ovulate depends on your cycle. If you have a 28sday cycle you would generally ovulate on Day 14, so 23 February, but this is not always accurate to the day, which makes the kind of timing that you describe difficult.

1
Posted by: Mom2B | 2003/03/14

If you have a 28 day cycle, then you will ovulate on day 14.(23 Febuary.)

Reply to Mom2B