Question
Posted by: Dude | 2004/11/24

Geeza gave me da finga

Hi there...

On my way home yesterday to get to an appointment with the builders, a defects list if u will...

Anyways... so u drive a bit more assertive... I almost missed the turn off but cut a few lanes into the left only to notice a geeza foot flat tryna not let me in, I got in and he gave me the finga... it was a bit shockin at first and had a good laugh at the geeza which pissed him off more so more finga...

notin that he was into sign language I described him as a small dick, baldin batty boy... enough of that... guess he couldn't respond to the creativity... besides him bein an old geeza... so what?

yea, road rage got me thinkin bout respect and how one is supposed to respect ones elders but the lesson I learnt yesterday that if one is old it does not necessarily mean one is wise and I reckon respect is earned anyways... but duality implies that if one is young, one is not necessarily dumb and could very well be just as wise, not full of lies and have the will to take many tries at being...

such is life, but geezas beware, one should not pull finga all the time, u might get it broken right off, only 2 pounds of pressure in the right direction can give u pain beyond infection...

Cheers
Dude

Being old duesn't guarantee wisdom, any more than being young guarantees being cool.

1
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/24

It takes hundreds of muscles in your body to pull the middle finger, and only a few to smile....

Hello Dude.....

Reply to Mona