Posted by: Martie | 2008/07/21

Geen eetlus

Ek is tans 20 weke swanger en het geen eetlus nie. Ek het sover net 2kg opgetel, volgens die dokter is dit heel normaal. Ek het nie oggend siekte gekry nie, en word nou ook nie naar van kos nie. Ek is net lus vir niks. Ek gebruik Filibon vir ' n vitamine aanvulling maar is bang dat dit nie genoeg is nie. Ek het agtergekom dat as ek pizza of iets soortgelyks eet, eet ek meer as bv wanneer ek gesonde kos eet. is dit beter om eerder kitskos te eet as niks? Ek eet darm redelik vrugte.

This is fairly common. Why don't you try to supplement with Ensure which has balanced nutrition.

Gerri, not all women have symptoms. You are one of the lcuky ones. The cravings are normal.

Posted by: Gerri | 2008/07/22

I have similar problems. I still have no symptoms like other women. The only way I knew I was pregnant was two missed periods, and tender breasts., which was confirmed by two home tests and bloosd test. I& #39 m 18 weeks now. I feel confused all the time. I want to know if this is normal. My belly is growing. My breast are rounder and heavy. But that is all. I sometimes have little cramps in my lower belly. But that is it.< br> < br> I also have been put on a special diet, but I have an aversion to veggies. And I never used to be a fastfood person, but now I crave it. I& #39 m trying to stick to my diet and eat my fruit daily. But if the need comes for steak and kidney pie, I would walk in a thunder storm to get one.< br> < br> I would also like to know if this is normal. I crave junk food - or sometimes just break with fish paste. < br> < br> I would like to know if this is normal. Should pregnancy not be a bit more dramatic? Don& #39 t get me wrong, I& #39 m counting my blessings, with no heartburn, or vomitting. Please advice.

Reply to Gerri