Question
Posted by: omo micro | 2005/07/28

gay organisation

is there an organisation for gays here in east london or gay support group.plz can you give me the contacts

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hello omo micro -

Sorry - there's no gay organisation in East London. I urge you to make contact with the existing gay organisations - in Cape Town, Durban and Pretoria - to explore how they can assist you. These organisations reach out to people accross the country and may be able to put you in touch with a resource in your area. Call our Gay & Lesbian Helpline on (021) 4 222 500 any day between 1pm and 9pm to get contact details or to chat with a gay counsellor. Another option is to buy a copy of Exit (a monthly national gay newspaper) at a branch of CNA to see what gay spaces are listed for East London.