Question
Posted by: Wondering if ... | 2007/03/28

Gay or Not?

Hi Sir <br>I'm a 17 years old boy and don't know if i'm gay or not.<br>whenever I see a man I start to feel different. I am fascinated by his chest hair, his beard and mustache and become curious. In other words, I strongly love to see naked men. I'd like to talk with them about sex and get familiar with their sex behavior.<br>but I don't like to have sex or any other relations with him.<br>In a sentence:<br>

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

it sounds as if you are curious about your sexuality, but are very unsure of whether you might be gay or actually wanting to have sexual relationships with men. not having men in your life will not make you gay, but it can certainly make you feel like you are missing a role model in your life.

i would encourage you to post your question to our gay and lesbian expert as well as they will also have plenty of helpful advice for you.

my main advice is that whoever you are in terms of your sexuality its important to feel good about being you!

best wishes

1
Posted by: Leon | 2007/03/28

Well, Im no expert, but I think that guys are curious about what others look like and us guys are allways wanting to compare everything. And maybe you are not attracted to a male sexually, but attracted because he looks 'sexy' and you would like to look more like that. Guys also talk sex with other guys to my exp.

Reply to Leon