Question
Posted by: bla | 2004/01/16

gay guys

im a 15 yr old gay guy, and is wondering if u could tell me of some cool gay magazines for guys so that i can buy them.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Bla

Go and look @ the website www.gaycentre.org.za it is a good information source that specifically focus on gay needs and activities .

T

9
Posted by: Flyboy | 2004/04/09

Follow T's advice - there are some good magazines out there but I fear none that will appeal to a 15 year old - mostly they tackle issues surrounding promotion of rights etc. They are not terribly erotic (but then again when I was 15, the underwear section in the Edgars catalogue was erotic) - and you are too young for Adult world. - I suggest you relax and explore your sexuality and in time you'll find that there is all you ever wanted and more out there, especially in the New South Africa.

As an aside who the hell is this Tazz guy - he propositions all in sundry - I thinkhe may well be some dirty old man and should be avoided at all costs - if he was anything special he would n't have to result to such desperate tactics.

As a second aside, the xtians should butt out of this topic as they have no credibility when it comes to sexuality - they have been the most violent oppressors of gay people for centuries. By all means embrace religion but stay far away from fundementalist groups like the Baptists or any kind of charismatic group - they will only confuse you and will have nothing healthy to say - believe me on this cos I was a Baptist pastor before coming around to hypocrasy of it all and embracing my sexuality and the freedom that came with it.

Reply to Flyboy
Posted by: tazz | 2004/03/24

Hi Bla do not worry about those nasty comments i would like to chat with u and give excellent references
email is tazz_one2000@yahoo.com

Reply to tazz
Posted by: Joe | 2004/02/10

Boggom and Eclipse I think both of you probably have issues with your own sexuality, hence the ignorance.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Joe | 2004/02/10

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Boggom | 2004/01/28

Sorry Bla. I merely asked wheter you tried the bible... nothing more. I'm not someone that will judge other people. It's not for me to judge.
I just think everybody can only gain by reading the Bible.

I also beg to differ that I'm rude, look at your reply rather if you want to see rude and getting personal. Sounds like your really not comfortable with who you are. Maybe you should get professional help or give Jesus a chance.

I really hope you can become someone you can live with.

Reply to Boggom
Posted by: Eclipse | 2004/01/27

THANKS BOGGOM! Very good advice.

How is it possible for people to be gay?

BLA, if you can just explain to me and everyone else that would like to know... How do you get it right to go against Mother nature? What goes on in a gay person's mind?

T-Expert, maybe you can also answer this and make me understand the wisdom behind being gay!

Reply to Eclipse
Posted by: bla | 2004/01/23

i would just like tos ay that boggum ure one rude guy for sayin that, homofreak, so what if im gay

Reply to bla
Posted by: Vanilla | 2004/01/21

The best way to find out, is to go to CNA or to any one of these paperback stores and ask one of the assistants there.

Reply to Vanilla
Posted by: boggom | 2004/01/16

Have you tried the Bible?....

Reply to boggom